Monday, February 25, 2008

The Ellen Degeneres Show!!

Last year when I went out to California after my birthday I tried to get tickets to "The Ellen Degeneres Show". However, since it was the end of the season I wasn't able to. Since then I have been waiting for a chance to go and finally my opportunity arrived!! When I found out that I would be coming out to LA for a month I knew that I would be able get tickets since I would have so many dates to pick from. So I asked my sister which days were best for her and then for 2 months I waited for the tickets to become available to request and finally we were guaranteed 2 tickets!! So on February 6th we went to a taping of "ELLEN" and on February 12th this is what was aired....



1 comment:

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

I don't think I laughed so hard in a while!! Blah loves Blah!! Congrats on winning a trip to JAPAN!!